TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
Google has been hitting headlines for a long time and the streak continues. After announcing some major changes at the Google I/O conference in May, the software giant will now be hosting two more events and this time it's all about Chrome for mobile. The events reportedly will be held on June 7th at 1pm (EDT) and June 13th at 11am (EDT), respectively. Although there is no information on what the search giant has in store for us, it is believed that the first event might be addressing Chrome for Android device, while the second one will be for iOS devices.
Google has put up two Live stream videos on YouTube which are counting down to these events. While the first one says Mobile Chrome - Special Event, the other one says Chrome Mobile - Special Google Developer Live Event. There has been news that Google is working on adding multi-platform support to the Chrome Web Store - used for distribution of apps and extensions for both Chrome and Chrome OS. This will enable developers to upload an app or extension that can support all platforms, including Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS, and Chrome OS. Could it be that this new update will be showcased at these event? Or maybe, it can only be a matter of some new improvements that will improve user experience. Google did say that it has shifted it's focus towards developing this area.
Whatever it is, the company has never held a specific event for Chrome before, which invokes all the more curiosity on what the makers of the Android Platform have planned. Gizbot will let you know as soon as there is more information.