- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Kohli smashes Tendulkar's record as fastest man to 11,000 ODI runs: Twitter reacts
- News TMC worker Nirmal Kundu's murder: Accused arrested from Chhattisgarh
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Google Starts Rolling Out Play Store Update Version 5.0 With Material Design
Google is yet to launch its new version of Android - the L version. But ahead of the new version of Android roll-out, the search engine giant has released a new version of the Google Play Store that features a new Material Design elements. This particular feature is said to be the part of the new mobile operating system -Android L which might be officially named as 'Lemon Meringue Pie,' which is yet to launch.
The version 5.0.31 of the Google Play Store comes with a flatter design but features bolder colors. There are some mild changes in the UI as well.
While most of the design changes in the Google Play Store 5.0 app remain the same as the earlier leaked build, there are reportedly few smaller changes included in the final release. The first visible change is the Play Store icon itself. Google has changed the Play Store shopping bag color to Grey, with a slightly larger Play icon, and a paper bag-like handle.
Taking a look at the leaked image, you can clearly see the new version of the Play Store with a redesigned menu bar. What is even bolder is the 'what's new' section which is now placed at the top and is highlighted with a different color. The update also features new icons and a redesigned sidebar. The back button is also a back arrow similar to the Android L back navigation key.
All the Google Play sections namely Apps, Games, Movies, Books, and Newsstand are also seen with the new colour palette combinations that are brighter and more vivid than the current version.
The update is rolling out to all Android devices.