TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 4 Army Personnel, Including Major Martyred In Encounter With JeM Terrorists In Pulwama, J&K
- West Indies Batsman Chris Gayle To Retire From ODIs After World Cup
- The First-Ever Maruti 800 Delivered To Customer Gets Restored After 26 Years
- Apple Might Launch RED Variants Of iPhone XS And XS Max
- Earn Interest Of Upto 9% On These Bank Deposits
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Ranveer Reacts To Will Smith’s Praise For Gully Boy!
- Anavila Misra On Slow Fashion And Her Latest Travel-inspired Collection
One thing good about Android-powered devices is that its maker Google doesn't take app updates casually. Moreover, it keeps powering these mobile apps by pushing ample number of updates for them from time to time. Keeping up with trend, the company could soon release the latest updates for a number of it's proprietary apps for Android devices, which include: Hangouts, Maps, Drive, Newsstand, Cloud Print and Search as well.
To be precise, the Cloud Print will be updated to version 0.9.2; Drive will be upgraded to version 1.2.563.27 and will bring a new 1x1 widget to enable faster document scanning, animated GIF support and bug fixes.
Apart from that, the Hangouts will be receiving an update to version 2.0.303 which packs more fixes for sending and receiving MMS and a fix for a bug that prevented the sending of SMS over 160 characters.
When it comes to Maps, the latest version 7.6 includes options to avoid ferries, ability to select multiple modes of transit and Google-based tweaks.
Readers' favorite app Newsstand will also be updated to version 3.1 and will come with a 4x3 widget, Mini Cards option that reduces the size of article previews and categories and option to translate either a single article or an entire feed.
While the Google Search will receive a 18.104.22.1686154 version that includes name change to "Google Now Launcher," hotword detection for British and Canadian English, AirBNB reservations will be appearing in Google Now, with bug fixes and more.
These app updates have not been released as of now, but should hit the Android devices within the next few days. However, if patience isn't one of your virtues, you can check out the apk download links of all the 6 apps, which comes courtesy of Droid-Life.