TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Shivakumara Swamiji No More — CM Declares Holiday
- India's Richest Got Richer By 39% In 2018 While The Poorest Saw Just 3% Rise
- WhatsApp Limits Message-Forwarding To Five Chats
- URI Enters 100 Crore Club; To Be Remade In Three Languages
- 2019 Yamaha FZ & FZ-S V3.0 Models Launched In India
- MS Dhoni Has A Chance To Break This Sachin Tendulkar Record In New Zealand
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- Madhuri Dixit Nene Has A Pretty Humble Office Wear Idea For Us
An update for the popular Hangouts app from Google has been rolling out to all the android devices. At the same time Google has also been rolling out an update for its Keyboard. These updated apps are already listed on the Google Play Store for download.
However, if you already have the apps installed in your device, you can check out in the Play store device client to update them now. But it might take 24 to 48 hours for the updates to appear on your Android devices.
Take a look at the new features in the Google Keyboard:
The update brings about new layouts and space-aware gesture typing in the keyboard. Emojis are also present but they will only work on KitKat powered devices.
Users can also see a rationalized punctuation across different sizes.
Other features include, inserted emoji entry point & layouts (KitKat or later), simplified mini-keyboard on full stop long press (revised long-press menus), de-blued press states, added space-aware gesture typing (you will not have to lift your finger while gesture typing - just go through the space bar).
Take a look at the new features in the Hangouts app:
The new version of Hangouts includes SMS/ MMS integration, animated GIF file support and man more. You can now send or receive text messages through Hangouts. You can also import your existing messages and switch between SMS and Hangouts, and start group MMS conversations.
The app now supports GIF images and there is an additional feature to share your location in your conversations and more.