TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "Prevent Black Day," Says Retired HC Judge
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Mobiles Republic Day 2019 — Discounts On Best Smartphones
- From Kohli To Dhoni; Five Reasons Behind India's Win In 2nd ODI
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-Timer In Una
- Strange Case Of A Woman Who Cannot Hear Male Voices
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Emraan Justifies Himself After Calling Aishwarya 'Plastic'
Google has reported that it has implemented additional changes to its Play Books applications for android. The new version includes additional features like Read aloud. This feature allows a user to listen to a variety of books having flowing content. The books are thus read to the user with this application.
Google Play Books is specially designed to serve the needs of android devices like iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. The features in the previous version of the play book included information about the book, change font, search option within the book, offline reading options, night reading mode, voice over support, and library management among others. The library had over 4 million books over different categories, from the favorite classics to New York Times bestsellers.
Sources from Verge stated that the new version would be working with almost every text-heavy e-book available in the database. This would minimize the usage of resources. In addition to these features, the company has also made few other additional changes in the application.
The additional tabs added to the application allow a user to double-tap-zoom or pinch-zoom any book he opts to read. Other than this, the application now has editing features for a user to edit the text in the notes of the book. The library shows personalized recommendations at the end of every book.
The performance enhancements and bug fixes are added advantages for the users. This version of the Play Book can now be availed through online download.