TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Temple Row: Hindu Aikya Vedi Leader KP Sasikala Reaches The Hilltop Shrine
- How To Send Large Files Via Email
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Lux Golden Rose Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Like A Bombshell
- Meet Lulu Hashimoto, The “Living Doll” Fashion Model
- Rupee Loses Ground After Opening Flat
- Travel Guide To Abhaneri – The City Of Brightness
- "The Indian Team Is Ready To Leave Their Mark In Australia", Says Rohit Sharma
Here is a good news for avid gamers who love playing on portable devices- GTA San Andreas is coming to all major platforms soon which includes Android, iOS and Windows Phone OS.
According to Rockstar, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas will be available sometime later in December.
The GTA San Andreas is one of the best games in the GTA series and now the fans of the game can get to replay it on their respective smartphones. The game is developed by Rockstar Games.
The game has been completely overhauled and includes remastered graphics, greater draw distance as well as an enriched color palette. Rockstar has also included enhanced character and car models in the game.
Three different control schemes for driving and manoeuvring and also features reworked checkpoint system for easier progression. Moreover, new touch controls including contextual control options to display buttons can also be seen.
The game comes with full support for controllers so you can also use your bluetooth controllers and enjoy GTA San Andreas.
In a press release, Rockstar said, "Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for mobile also comes equipped with full controller support, including Made for iOS controller capability on iOS7,"
The Amazon Kindle too will see a version of the games. There's no word on pricing yet. This is the third Grand Theft Auto game to arrive on Android after Grand Theft Auto 3 and Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. The game will be available both in Google Play and Amazon Appstore soon.