TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Microsoft, on Tuesday, December 11, 2012, brought out its first update to its recent Windows Phone OS. The company has thus tried to fix the problem of Wi-Fi on the phone. The Wi-Fi connection gets terminated once the screen is locked. This was posing a problem to the users as they were unable to download the full content. The problem was temporarily tackled by the users who keep their phone screens on till the contents are fully downloaded.
The OS is now upgraded to OS 10211 according to a report by WP Central. The corporate Vice-President of Windows, Joe Belfiiore, said that the problem will be fixed soon, in response to a tweet by a Windows 8 user. The early adopters of Windows 8 had problems with the issue surrounding random reboots in their Nokia and HTC handsets. This update aims at fixing the problem as well. The company has promised to deliver an Over-the-Air (OTA) fix to address the issue.
Microsoft has also added several new features along with this update. The features added include, SMS draft, SMS call reject and SMS select. Apart from these, the feature of rejecting the call by leaving a text is also introduced.
The SMS drafts help to review, assess and edit an SMS draft stored in the folder. The user can now select all the messages and delete it in simple steps, rather than manually selecting each message. The current update, however, is issued only for HTC 8X and not for HTC8S. The users can now keep checking their phones for some updates and any visible changes.