TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Back in 2012, in what seemed like a controversial move, Instagram removed support for Twitter cards, which meant there was no easy way to embed content from the image hosting site on other websites. Instagram being such a popular service that it is, the embed feature was something that was missing till now.
After the introduction of the short video service to the image sharing site, The team has announced that it will now allow users to embed content from Instagram on to other websites. Here's how you do it:
Step 1 - Visit the photo or video page on the desktop web browser.
Step 2 - Now you will be able to spot a new share button on the right side of the photo/video.
Step 3 - Click the button to see the embed code.
Step 4 - Copy the block of text it gives you and paste it into your blog, website or article.
Step 5 - Hit publish and your photo or video appears on the other website.
The company says no matter where the the content appears, it will still be owned by the person who uploaded it. The embedded photo or video will appear with the uploader's user name and clicking on it will take people to the owner's page on Instagram. The embed code is only available to those whose photos and videos are public.