TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
People over at Instagram have come up with an intuitive feature to greet the New Year. Instagram now features a dedicated photo stream that is optimized for desktop, showing photos of New Year celebrations from all over the world.
Instagrammers welcomed the New Year by putting up their photos on Instagram after their celebrations. Instagram offers the unique opportunity of viewing celebrations at different places in the same photo stream.
Go right over to Instagram so as to check out the large number of photos flooding in from every part of the world. One can go on a tour of the photo stream to find how people celebrated New Year's Eve in different parts of the world.
The images are demarcated by time zones. The bottom of the page features all the time zones and the different countries or places grouped together based on the time zones. For example, since Delhi and Colombo belong to the same time zone, they are grouped together.
In order to see all the photos in the photo stream, the navigation arrows on either side on the bottom of the page have to be used. When the mouse pointer hovers over any of the photo thumbnails, you can find out the person who posted that particular image. On clicking any image, the image opens in a new window.
You will be able to ‘like' or comment on the photo then. Instagram has certainly delighted its users with this virtual photo album giving an intuitive view of the celebrations of the last moments of 2012 from across the globe.