TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
People over at Instagram have come up with an intuitive feature to greet the New Year. Instagram now features a dedicated photo stream that is optimized for desktop, showing photos of New Year celebrations from all over the world.
Instagrammers welcomed the New Year by putting up their photos on Instagram after their celebrations. Instagram offers the unique opportunity of viewing celebrations at different places in the same photo stream.
Go right over to Instagram so as to check out the large number of photos flooding in from every part of the world. One can go on a tour of the photo stream to find how people celebrated New Year's Eve in different parts of the world.
The images are demarcated by time zones. The bottom of the page features all the time zones and the different countries or places grouped together based on the time zones. For example, since Delhi and Colombo belong to the same time zone, they are grouped together.
In order to see all the photos in the photo stream, the navigation arrows on either side on the bottom of the page have to be used. When the mouse pointer hovers over any of the photo thumbnails, you can find out the person who posted that particular image. On clicking any image, the image opens in a new window.
You will be able to ‘like' or comment on the photo then. Instagram has certainly delighted its users with this virtual photo album giving an intuitive view of the celebrations of the last moments of 2012 from across the globe.