TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Inside Story Of How Siddaramaiah Led The Operation Against Operation Lotus
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- 10 Interesting Facts Of The Indian Budget
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Six Important Things That Make You Lucky And Happy
- Visit Yanam — The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- This Is The Craziest Thing Ranveer Has Done For Deepika
The photo-sharing site, Instagram has improved its desktop appearance and users can now access Instagram feeds on their desktops just like they do from their smartphones. It is now possible for users to view online, photos and profiles from their desktop. However, a mobile device is mandatory to upload photos.
The users can also post comments and put a "like" on their favorite photos using the revamped version of Instagram. It is reported that the new web feed works much like the one on the phone. The feed now allows users to like the photos by placing a double-click on them or just by pressing the "Like" button. The users now have the convenience of a single column feed by shrinking down their browser.
Each photo on the web feed displays the details of the person who took it, the time information along with likes and comments underneath the photo. The web feed also has a special button called "Load More", and this eliminates the users from infinite scrolls. Instagram has of late evolved into a very user-friendly desktop device ever since Facebook acquired it. Facebook, the parent company of Instagram acquired it last year for a price of $1 billion.