TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "Prevent Black Day," Says Retired HC Judge
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Mobiles Republic Day 2019 — Discounts On Best Smartphones
- From Kohli To Dhoni; Five Reasons Behind India's Win In 2nd ODI
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-Timer In Una
- Strange Case Of A Woman Who Cannot Hear Male Voices
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Emraan Justifies Himself After Calling Aishwarya 'Plastic'
Final version of Internet Explorer 10 is all set for a release for Windows 7. Windows 7 is the latest version of Microsoft's in-house browser that is now available exclusively on Windows 8. According to sources close to Microsoft, the company is planning to launch Internet Explorer 10 for Windows 7 sometime in February or in the early days of March.
The company, however, had a plan to make the browser available to its users next month. The company as of now had not confirmed anything about the release date, and an official announcement is still awaited. Microsoft in January had rolled out Internet Explorer 10 for Windows 7 automatic update blocker toolkit.
This new app allows businesses who are currently using the older version of Internet Explorer to block the installation of Internet Explorer 10. The browser is expected to be delivered through an integrated option of Windows update. The company had invested a bulk amount on this particular browser to make it available on Windows 7 platform. It is also seen that Microsoft is struggling a bit to release IE10 sooner than the initially planned date.
Windows 7 is one of the most popular operating systems at the global level and IE10 is one of the most beneficial projects of Microsoft. Making it available on Windows 7 platform is really a big dream for the folks in IE division. The preview version of the browser is already available for users. First Hand User reviews make it clear that the development process of the browser is too slow compared to its previous versions. Microsoft has promised its users an enhanced performance and quality, so an increased browsing speed and performance is being expected of IE10.