TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
Final version of Internet Explorer 10 is all set for a release for Windows 7. Windows 7 is the latest version of Microsoft's in-house browser that is now available exclusively on Windows 8. According to sources close to Microsoft, the company is planning to launch Internet Explorer 10 for Windows 7 sometime in February or in the early days of March.
The company, however, had a plan to make the browser available to its users next month. The company as of now had not confirmed anything about the release date, and an official announcement is still awaited. Microsoft in January had rolled out Internet Explorer 10 for Windows 7 automatic update blocker toolkit.
This new app allows businesses who are currently using the older version of Internet Explorer to block the installation of Internet Explorer 10. The browser is expected to be delivered through an integrated option of Windows update. The company had invested a bulk amount on this particular browser to make it available on Windows 7 platform. It is also seen that Microsoft is struggling a bit to release IE10 sooner than the initially planned date.
Windows 7 is one of the most popular operating systems at the global level and IE10 is one of the most beneficial projects of Microsoft. Making it available on Windows 7 platform is really a big dream for the folks in IE division. The preview version of the browser is already available for users. First Hand User reviews make it clear that the development process of the browser is too slow compared to its previous versions. Microsoft has promised its users an enhanced performance and quality, so an increased browsing speed and performance is being expected of IE10.