TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Motorola One Power Review — A Decent Mid-Tier Smartphone
- Kerala's Beachside Of Vatakara Is Simply Mesmerising
- Are You A Foodie? — If Yes, Check Out The Oldest Food Items Eaten Around The World
- Lata Mangeshkar On #MeToo —
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- West Indies Coach Stuart Law Suspended For Two ODIs Against India
- BNP Recruitment 2018 For 86 Vacancies
An update for iOS 6.1.1 has started rolling out that aims at fixing the connectivity problems users are currently experiencing. The new update could fix the reliability and cellular performance of iPhone4S according to Apple. The update is of a capacity 86.8 MB.
On the other hand, telecom service provider, Vodafone, has warned its iPhone 4S users not to update their iPhones with iOS 6.1.1. This is in view of battery and connectivity issues. There are users who currently experience difficulty in getting connected to the network and receive texts. According to Vodafone its users are also finding problems in connecting to the internet and making or receiving calls.
The iPhone giant is working on software problems to rectify it and it said that the issues are just intermittent. Users can now download iOS 6.1.1 to update their iPhone 4S. Users can also check if their iPhones are ready for update by selecting Settings> General>Software Update. Further, connection of their phones to PC and checking for updates via iTunes is possible.
The update till now had rolled out only for users of iPhone4S and not for iPhone5 users. iOS 6.1 was released by Apple in January. The updated added to it LTE support for all major carriers. It also added the ability to book tickets for Fandango via Siri. Google has made a minor software recently and Apple did not make its users wait long to come out with one. The recent update may be something minor but anyway it promises to fix bugs in iPhone4S which could come as a solace to all its users.