TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
KakaoTalk is one of the most commonly used messaging applications by Android device owners. Those users have something to look forward to as the app is now updated to the latest version 3.6.3. The earlier version of the app was facing certain minor issues blocking the smooth messaging options.
Most of those earlier flaws are rectified with the latest released app update. The app developers claim that the popularity of the app is immense as about 72 million users across the world make use of it.
In the older version of the app, chat room messages would pop up in the notification centre on the top of the screen even when the alerts were in OFF option. Users won't come across such issues with this latest update. Users have options to add bookmarks in chat room but they faced issues while viewing them at times being fixed in the 3.6.3 version.
Another issue was that the background image that was set manually by users for chat room was getting reverted back to the default background. This problem was also fixed by making the KakaoTalk for Android an error free messaging app. With all these bugs rectified, it is sure the popularity of the app will reach even better heights.
KakaoTalk 3.6.3 messaging app is now offered for users via Google Play Store. All android devices that are based on version Android 1.6 or above are entirely compatible with this app and can access this latest version by visiting here.