- Sports ICC Cricket World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli 'walks' out, fumes in dressing room as replays suggest he was not out
- News J&K: 'Braveheart' cop who was injured in June 12 Anantnag terrorist attack dies
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
MapmyIndia ReachMe App For Multiple Platform With Real-Time Location Sharing Feature Released
Adding yet another utility application to its portfolio, MapmyIndia has now launched ReachMe app for all three major platforms; Windows, Android and iOS. The application allows users to share their location with friends and contacts of their choice just by a single tap. ReachMe further adds to the MapmyIndia SNT (Social, Navigation and Tracking) family of apps. In other words, the app is a new real-time location sharing app.
Take a look at the key features of the app:
As said earlier, this utility app which connects the users to his friends and families is somewhat unconventional way, allows a simple and convenient way to share your location.
Moreover, users will have a choice to share only with your trusted contacts with a link or a unique PIN.
Users can also share the PIN or a link to your location via WhatsApp, Twitter, Skype, Facebook, SMS or Email.
Thus when your friend opens the link or enters the PIN in the app, they can see the users current location along with an optimal route to reach you.
Additionally, your friends can turn the 'follow me' feature on to see their real-time movement on a map as they drive to you. The app uses the MapmyIndia maps, which the company claims as India's most accurate and comprehensive map database.
The app also lets you share location details with a particular group. Earlier this year MapmyIndia launched Locate app for Android that also lets users share their location with others.
Regarding the new ReachMe app, Rakesh Verma, Managing Director, MapmyIndia said, "I am confident that ReachMe will be well received by the users as has been the case with other apps (Locate, Explore and MapmyIndia maps) that form the MapmyIndia SNT family. We will keep on expanding this family with an objective to offer apps that are not just innovative and highly functional but also are fun to have. Encouraging more and more people to benefit from GPS Navigation technology."