TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Stranded In No Man’s Land; Probe On To Ascertain How 31 Rohingyas Crossed Over
- Double Digit Salary Hike This Year In India; Most In Asia
- Gigapixel And Terapixel Imaging — Explained
- India vs New Zealand — The Highs And Lows
- Maruti Ertiga To Come In A Luxury-Focussed 6-Seater Format — An Ideal Business Companion?
- PM Modi Reacts To Kartik Aaryan's 'Backfie' Photo!
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- How To Cover Up A Tattoo With Make-up?
Even though the BJP isn't doing too much to cash on Narendra Modi's popularity with the masses, app developers are. Presenting Modi Run, a game similar to titles like Super Mario and the original Sonic and not games like Temple run as indicated by the name.
Mobile apps developer, Dexati, has launched a Modi- themed game for Google's Android operating system. In th game, players will have to help Namo run through all the states and gather enough votes so that he can win the elections and become India's PM.
The game moves through 12 states in total and requires Modi to overcome a plethora of obstacles to finish each stage. Players are rewarded for their efforts with diamonds at end of the stage. Apart from simply running, Modi even flaps his arms comically to jump across long stretches and pits. At the end of every stage, the Gujrati Chief Minister counts the votes in BJP's ballot box.
To avoid any trouble, the developer has added a disclaimer, "This game is not endorsed by Modi or BJP. This game is purely for entertainment made as Parody of Indian Elections."
Modi even has two smartphones based on him in the domestic market. These handsets are available on Snapdeal for pre-order at an advance of Rs 999. The less expensive handset, SmartNamo Saffron One is available in 16 GB and 32 GB variants. They retail at Rs 18,000 and Rs 23,000 respectively. SmartNamo Saffron Two can be bought at a price of Rs 24,000 and comes with a 32 GB internal memory.