TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
The very popular online storage service, MediaFire is planning to launch an Android app to back up and share necessary files in Android devices. This new app comes up as a successor to the iOS app developed for iPhone and iPad. With this app, users can access and share their documents in a faster way.
As cloud access is supported on this app, it is possible to keep the files and documents accessible all the time across the android devices through cloud feature. The shared files and documents will be available inside the personal MediaFire account of the corresponding user. They can access these items by logging into http://www.mediafire.com. This will enable the users to access the documents irrespective of wherever they are.
Medifire offers a free storage of about 50GB to keep the contents of users in same place without losing the space. The new android app seems to act as a portal for filling these gigabytes. According to the features shown in the Google Play, this app has the ability to upload pictures and videos directly into MediaFire.
The entire image gallery in Android device can be transferred to MediaFire through the app. Apart from that, it can share files through e-mail, SMS and other android apps along with necessary copy and paste links.
The press release regarding this launch does not reveal anything about syncing feature. Even so, the CEO of MediaFire has stated that the company is planning to release various stellar products in 2013 and expand the online storage and other collaboration services for more users. The new android app is a part of that move to include Android users in the customer circle.