TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Inside Story Of How Siddaramaiah Led The Operation Against Operation Lotus
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- 10 Interesting Facts Of The Indian Budget
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Six Important Things That Make You Lucky And Happy
- Visit Yanam — The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- This Is The Craziest Thing Ranveer Has Done For Deepika
The storage services are becoming popular among the Android users with the cloud storage services rendered by Dropbox, Box.net etc. Now, MediaFire is also taking a big step in this direction with the launch of a new Android app. Being a popular web storage service provider, MediaFire is aiming to mark its signature in mobile technology with the new app.
Users can use this app to access the files and services hosted in MediaFire through their android mobile devices. The company also provides free cloud storage of about 50 GB in addition to the new app.
The expiry date for the free storage offer is not revealed yet. Even so, it is expecting that the users can enjoy this offer for at least one year. After that, the company will ask payments for cloud storage services.
The android application from MediaFire will enable the users to save the documents (Google doc, Excel sheets, presentations etc.) they want from the mobile device to the cloud storage and show them through the same mobile device. Apart from that, users can play videos and audio files available in MediaFire within the android app.
With this application, user can create multiple folders and upload them into MediaFire directly. It also supports direct video upload. Users can also share files from other android apps through e-mal, SMS etc. MediaFire android app can be used with the devices having Android 2.2 or higher version. The main advantage of this app is that it can perform well even without a sophisticated hardware.