TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Microsoft is conducting an App Fest on the 26th of February with the objective of popularizing its app bank. Their target group is student community and the firm has taken pain on making arrangements to include the ideas of youth in their new venture. Students of about thousands in number have been already invited to be part of the show. Students are free to bring in their well framed thoughts and ideas in developing interesting apps for the Microsoft platform.
As per reports, around 10,000 students from about 50 engineering and other technical institutes are invited to take part in the IT show. They are exclusively invited to deliver their thoughts and ideas and to translate them into well designed apps.
The Director of Strategic Audience Marketing section of Microsoft stated that a lot of training sessions are being arranged in the colleges for brushing up the young minds those who have interest in being part of their program. As a part of the program, Visual Studio Express designed for Windows 8 platform and also Store registration codes for Windows are offered free.
Microsoft Student Partners (MSPs), trainers and Microsoft mentors supervise the young developers in smartly coding their dreams. Once it is done, there is provision to submit them online. After a validation process, the apps that meet their expected standard will be made available on the Windows Store. The apps are said to cover almost all consumer friendly applications like games, education and social good. If this program goes live success, other platforms are also sure to get inspired to come up with such interesting plans.