TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP Is A History Changer, Name Changer, But Not A Game Changer — Mamata Banerjee
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Best Smartphones With 4000mAh And 5000mAh Battery Under Rs 10,000
- Deepika Padukone Invites Katrina And Ranbir To Her Wedding Reception
- Unbelievable Mysterious Stones Found On Earth
- A Beginners Guide On How To Invest In Mutual Funds In India
- Do You Know About This Hidden Hill Fort In Uttar Pradesh?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
After launching Office 365 for iOS devices in June of this year, Microsoft has released the Android version of the productivity app. The application is free to download but will require the user to have a paid Office 365 subscription. The app allows you to view and edit your Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint documents from Skydrive.
First thing you will notice about the app is it has been designed for the small screen size of the a phone. The Resume reading feature allows user to continue reading a document from a point where he\she left off on a PC. The Home page lets you track recent activities and create new documents with ease.
Word: menu bar disappears after a few seconds of opening the document for greater visibility. The document outline navigate the document outline and comments to save time on reviewing. The pencil icon on the menu bar allows you access to common editing, commenting and formatting options.
Excel: when you update numbers in the spreadsheet, the entire workbook will recalculate. You can also create charts, utilize AutoSum features and filter data in tables. The Outline View allows you to quickly navigate through worksheet, charts, tables and comments. You can also be able to filter or sort data in tables.
PowerPoint: You can review your slides and edit speaker notes, move and hide slides, and make text edits directly from your phone.
Settings: the settings page allows users to reset Office Mobile and add an identity for comments made on your phone.