TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Microsoft Office 365 Personal Edition Launches for Rs 330 Per Month
Back in April, Microsoft announced its latest product, the Office 365 personal subscription at Rs. 330 per month. Now the software giant has announced the availability of the same for individual users in the Indian market. Office 365 Personal allows users to connect up to two home devices to use the cloud-based document editing and office software.
The entire Office Suite comprises of Word, PowerPoint, Excel, One Note and more. A Office 365 Personal subscription allows subscribers to use the software on tablets including iPads, one smartphone and a single Windows or Mac PC. Monthly subscription is Rs 330, while buying a year's subscription gives you a small discount.
On the other hand, the Office 365 Home Premium allows the subscribers to use the service up to five PCs or Macs. Microsoft has announced that subscriptions for Office 365 has been growing with more than 3.5 million home users now paying for the service. Now the company is targeting 25 million new Indian customers with its various products. Microsoft also showcased new functionality in its existing services such as Bing, IE, Skype etc.
Moreover, apart from the Office 365 Personal, Microsoft has also announced Venue Maps for Bing, its search engine. The service displays interior and exterior maps as a layer on top of Bing Maps, complete with store names and precise location data. The service will be available for 120 malls and three airports (Bangalore, Mumbai and Delhi).
According to Chakrapani Gollapali, country general manager, consumer channels group, "Today's consumers are seeking a more optimized experience across their phone, tablet and PC and the combined power of Microsoft devices and services provides the best experience they can have today across all these. We at Microsoft are working hard to deliver unmatched immersive experiences to the next 25 million consumers, powered by our first and third-party devices and our capabilities in the consumer cloud space."