TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
News from an official Windows blog has revealed that Microsoft has raised the pricing of Windows 8 Pro upgrade to $200 (Rs.11,000 approx). Reportedly, the price hike will come to effect from February 1, as of now, the Windows 8 Pro upgrade can be accessed just by spending a cool price of $40 (Rs. 2,200 approx).
According to Microsoft, the pricing offered now is part of their promotional campaign and they have won the bargain as about 40 million licenses have already sold out.
Here are some important points to note as mentioned on the Windows blog. Users can access the upgrade edition of Windows 8 Pro on an online basis. The Windows 8 Pro Pack can be purchased online at a price of $99.99 (Rs.5.500 approx). The Windows 8 Media Center Pack can also be purchased online at a price of $9.99 (Rs.550 approx). This pack is offered for free at the moment.
For those users who are looking forward to purchase a cheaper version after January 31, Microsoft offers a different version unlike the original Windows 8 Pro version at a price of $119.99 (Rs.6, 600 approx). But users won't be able to experience all the interesting features just as in the original version. Even though this is not as budget friendly like the promotional unit offered now, the pricing is far better compared to the original version.
As per the Windows blog, users are now rushing to purchase the promotional version of Windows 8 Pro upgrade before the month of January ends.