TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
While Mozilla has its own mobile operating system called the Firefox, it now plans to release its latest launcher app for Android devices. The company will release the launcher app in the coming weeks. The announcement was made at the InContext conference in San Francisco on Wednesday by Mozilla.
In fact, the Firefox launcher app is brought by Mozilla in partnership with EverythingMe. In other words, the app integrates the contextual adaptive app search from EverythingMe with the Firefox for Android Web browser to offer users a personalized and customizable Web experience that is fun and intuitive. Moreover, it will change the homescreens depending on the location and time.
Mozilla via a blog-post says that, "Firefox Launcher for Android makes it easy to discover the content you want in any moment and is optimized for the way you use your phone." According to TechCrunch, the Firefox launcher app will give you suggestions of apps you're most likely to use at any moment and the smart search that shows apps you have in the phone along with those you might download in the future, and even others you might visit that relate to a searched keyword.
Ami Ben David, co-founder of EverythingMe, regarding the app reportedly said, "We're trying to anticipate what users want without having to ask anything and we're trying to make finding things in context as fast as possible."
The smart folders feature is one which EverythingMe highly speaks of because of its capability of automatically forming groups of similar apps in your drawer. However, the launcher is still in a pre-beta phase as of now and it might take sometime to get released.