TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Mozilla has redesigned the logo for Firefox and also has refreshed it's product icon. The basic concept remains the same, but the modification gives the logo more clear and flat look with sharp edges. The company says the updated logo was created specifically with mobile in mind.
The Logo has been made crisper and cleaner for better visual appeal on small screens and lower resolution devices. The new logo will be made its first in-product appearance with the desktop release of the Firefox 23 beta, which happened yesterday. The new design will eventually be rolled out across all other Firefox versions as well as websites and promotional materials in the coming weeks.
Meanwhile, Mozilla released the final version of the the Firefox 22. the browser now allows developers to create high-performance Web applications, enables video calls and file-sharing directly in the browser, without the need for plugins or third-party software.
Firefox also enables Web applications to support video calls, voice calls and file sharing without the need to install additional software or use third-party plugins. The company is using Google's WebRTC (Web Real-Time Communications) to integrate these features into Web apps. This technology apparently makes it possible to place and receive video calls from a mobile or desktop browser or share live video, files and images with friends and family.
Mozilla created BananaBread as a game demo built using Company's lattest Web technologies (Emscripten, asm.js and WebRTC), to show how you can deliver high-end 3D multiplayer games while still maintaining a fast and stunning experience.