TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
India's largest telecom service provider, Airtel, has recently launched My Airtel App for devices running on Windows Phone 8 OS. However, for Android, iPhone and BlackBerry devices the app was released back in September last year itself. Now the app is finally available for Windows Phone 8 devices.
The app works very much like the other versions made for Android and iOS platform and allows users to manage their Airtel mobile, broadband and digital tv connections at work or home. Users can add whatever Airtel accounts or connections to the app to start managing it. To be precise, the app will let you check data usage, pay outstanding bills, recharge pre-paid accounts, start and stop services, get special offers, order movies, games, raise requests-complaints and more. This only works on a registered alternate contact number for Airtel broadband and digital tv users.
Through the app, users can also start and stop services such as Hello Tunes and other Value Added Services, get special offers customized for you. One can also activate 3G and calculate best fit plan or change 3G plans.