TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
India's largest telecom service provider, Airtel, has recently launched My Airtel App for devices running on Windows Phone 8 OS. However, for Android, iPhone and BlackBerry devices the app was released back in September last year itself. Now the app is finally available for Windows Phone 8 devices.
The app works very much like the other versions made for Android and iOS platform and allows users to manage their Airtel mobile, broadband and digital tv connections at work or home. Users can add whatever Airtel accounts or connections to the app to start managing it. To be precise, the app will let you check data usage, pay outstanding bills, recharge pre-paid accounts, start and stop services, get special offers, order movies, games, raise requests-complaints and more. This only works on a registered alternate contact number for Airtel broadband and digital tv users.
Through the app, users can also start and stop services such as Hello Tunes and other Value Added Services, get special offers customized for you. One can also activate 3G and calculate best fit plan or change 3G plans.