TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
India's one of the leading online retail Myntra has made an announcement that the company has achieved the milestone of 1 million fans on its official Facebook page. Hence, with an aim to increase its present on the social networking website, the shopping portal has recently launched an app for its customers, namely Happy Million.
According to the company's press release the application will be live for 5 days starting January 23.
For those interested in the details of the app, Myntra's Happy Million app will feature a grid of 5,000 boxes that will give each user a chance to click and claim a box with his or her Facebook display picture on it, thus making the consumer a part of the Happy Wall.
The real fun part is, clicking on some of these boxes might unlock hidden Myntra gift vouchers, so watch out for that.
Around 4 years back, Myntra witnessed a phenomenal growth on its Facebook Fanpage and according to sources, these figures doubled over the last 18 months. This is perhaps the result of the company's content strategy that focused on delivering quality posts, exclusive previews and offers for fans. Myntra also introduced an application called 'Get Satisfaction', which enabled them to manage customer queries.
Meanwhile, Myntra is also socially active on other popular networking portals such as Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and Instagram.