TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "Prevent Black Day," Says Retired HC Judge
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Mobiles Republic Day 2019 — Discounts On Best Smartphones
- From Kohli To Dhoni; Five Reasons Behind India's Win In 2nd ODI
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-Timer In Una
- Strange Case Of A Woman Who Cannot Hear Male Voices
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Emraan Justifies Himself After Calling Aishwarya 'Plastic'
Nokia is out with their innovative navigation app, Nokia Drive+ especially for Windows Phone 8 based handsets. Samsung and HTC phones powered by Windows Phone 8 are offered various interesting features with this beta version of Nokia Drive+ app. At present, the app is provided only for selected areas and users in India have to wait for some more time. Users have to be updated with the Windows Phone store to check if the app has arrived.
This app offers directions with every turn and one can make use of this app using the spoken street names with the aid of voice-guided navigation. Maps of around 89 countries can be downloaded offline with the help of this app. The new app offers finest visibility as the viewing mode automatically switches between night and day.
Impressive features like 2D and 3D landmarks are included even though the app is in the beta stage which very well assists navigation. Another interesting element of this app is the Route Settings which can be made use on travel times to skip obstacles like highways, toll roads or else other similar blockages. A single tap on the app will let the user know the current location. There are options which help users to estimate the distance from the current position to the destination.
The inclusion of advanced dashboard is the highlight of Nokia Drive+ which provides information on distance covered and the speed of journey. Details including estimated travel time and time left out for reaching the destination can also be checked via this app. You can access this interesting app from the Windows Phone Store.