- Sports ICC Cricket World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli 'walks' out, fumes in dressing room as replays suggest he was not out
- News J&K: 'Braveheart' cop who was injured in June 12 Anantnag terrorist attack dies
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Nokia Music to Come for iOS and Android Devices Soon
The recent leaked training manual that comes courtesy of Ctechcn suggests that the Finnish mobile phone maker Nokia might bring its Nokia Music service to devices running on Android and iOS platform.
However, on the other hand, previous rumors said that the service would be shut down once Microsoft's acquisition of Nokia closes. While Phonearena says that others expect Nokia Music to merge with Xbox Music.
However, there is no formal confirmation coming from the company regarding the news. While the leaked screenshots from the company suggest that the service will soon be available on the aforementioned OS featuring devices.
For those who are not aware, the Nokia Music is a service that provides subscription-based music to Lumia and Asha users across the globe. The service also enables the users to download music in a minimal fee every month. These downloaded music can be used anytime even when you are offline.
At the moment, besides the leaked photo, there is no other information and there is no word on when the service will be made available for iOS or Android users.