TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
The recent leaked training manual that comes courtesy of Ctechcn suggests that the Finnish mobile phone maker Nokia might bring its Nokia Music service to devices running on Android and iOS platform.
However, on the other hand, previous rumors said that the service would be shut down once Microsoft's acquisition of Nokia closes. While Phonearena says that others expect Nokia Music to merge with Xbox Music.
However, there is no formal confirmation coming from the company regarding the news. While the leaked screenshots from the company suggest that the service will soon be available on the aforementioned OS featuring devices.
For those who are not aware, the Nokia Music is a service that provides subscription-based music to Lumia and Asha users across the globe. The service also enables the users to download music in a minimal fee every month. These downloaded music can be used anytime even when you are offline.
At the moment, besides the leaked photo, there is no other information and there is no word on when the service will be made available for iOS or Android users.