TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
The recent leaked training manual that comes courtesy of Ctechcn suggests that the Finnish mobile phone maker Nokia might bring its Nokia Music service to devices running on Android and iOS platform.
However, on the other hand, previous rumors said that the service would be shut down once Microsoft's acquisition of Nokia closes. While Phonearena says that others expect Nokia Music to merge with Xbox Music.
However, there is no formal confirmation coming from the company regarding the news. While the leaked screenshots from the company suggest that the service will soon be available on the aforementioned OS featuring devices.
For those who are not aware, the Nokia Music is a service that provides subscription-based music to Lumia and Asha users across the globe. The service also enables the users to download music in a minimal fee every month. These downloaded music can be used anytime even when you are offline.
At the moment, besides the leaked photo, there is no other information and there is no word on when the service will be made available for iOS or Android users.