TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Apart from its first Windows Phone 8 phablet, the Lumia 1520, Nokia will launch 5 other devices on October 22 at an event in Abu Dhabi. The Finnish phone maker is also said to come up with the new app for select Lumia handsets called Nokia Camera. The app is basically the combination of the two already available camera apps called Nokia Smart Cam and Pro Cam which might be discontinued soon.
Rumors about this new camera app have been on air since a tweet came from Nawzil, saying "NokiaProCam + NokiaSmartCam = NokiaCamera. The Nokia Camera app is coming to all WP8 Lumia phones later this year!". The tweet came earlier this week and reports say that Nokia is currently beta testing the app internally.
To talk about the app, "Nokia Camera," will combine all the features from both the Pro Cam and Smart Cam apps and it is likely to have a new user interface to choose Pro or Smart features. However, only a select few devices like Nokia Lumia 920, 925, 928, 1020 and the unreleased 1520 will have the privilege of using this new app.
The Lumia 1520 will be the first Windows Phone phablet with a 6 inch display to come pre-installed with the app in October 22nd. Along with it, Nokia is also said to release 5 more devices along with a bunch of accessories as well. There is no information on other devices might be launched but speculations are that it the company might unveil its upcoming Nokia tablet and Asha 500 at the same event.