TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
The Nokia World event is less than a month away (October 22nd) and there's already a lot of speculation about what Nokia might announce on the big day. While the Finnish phone maker is expected to release at least six devices at the event, we've come across a fresh software leak which gives us a glimpse at an app called as "Storyteller".
The leaked was first posted to Google+ infamous leaker, @evleaks. From the screenshots it looks to be a photo-centric app that lets users organize their pictures into special moments or events like. It could be something like "First Birthday Party" or "Away for the Weekend." Now these collections can then be viewed either in a neat timeline or on a map. Collections or events can also be marked as favorites, shared with friends.
The two screenshots are said to be from the upcoming "Bandit," a 6-inch handset which might be called the Lumia 1520. As you can see "my tablet" on the wide screenshot, indicating that this app will work on not only Windows Phone 8 but also on Windows RT and Windows 8.
The leaked screenshots revealed no other information on the app, apart from the fact that it will come preloaded on the Lumia 1520 and Lumia 2520( Aka Sirius, the company's purported Windows RT tablet).
So yes, we expect Nokia to unveil this app at an event in Abu Dhabi on October 22nd. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus for instant updates on the subject.