TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Nokia is regarded as one of the finest mobile phone makers in the world. The company has been surprising its customer base with innovative and attractive products. At the same time, Nokia provides user friendly software for the mobile hardware too.
The highly popular Nokia PC Suite is the best example for this. Now the company has come up with a new download for Microsoft's hottest mobile operating system, Windows Phone 7.5. It is the new version of Nokia Transit application named ‘Nokia Transit 3.3.411.0'.
This new application is now available in Windows Phone Store. The size of the download is about 1 MB. It is not possible to download the app from the website and sync with the phone. Instead, one would need to log onto the Windows Phone Store from a Windows Phone 7.5 phone and begin the downloading process after finding the app.
The detailed review of the changes expected to happen with Nokia Transit 3.3.411.0 is not available now. However, the main use of this app is to provide updated information about local public transport services like bus, train etc.
It will provide the nearest transit lines of these services with a single tap. Users just need to type the relevant address or indicate the exact point inside the app for finding the corresponding transit line. The route options will be displayed on the phone's screen after entering the specific location.
Nokia states that this app uses an interface named ‘glance and go' for showing up the route. Apart from that, it provides the facility to pin a tile on the home screen for frequently used destinations. This will enable the users to access the best route options with just one touch.