TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
Nokia was already out with their latest WP8 Portico update for Lumia 820 and 920 users in United States and Canada sometime earlier. Now they have begun rolling out the update for handset owners in other parts of the world too. As seen with earlier updates, we cannot expect it to hit all the devices at once. The update is rolling out over the air and is all set to reach every handset within a couple of months.
The users will be receiving a notification on the handset once the update is ready for their device. There are several enhancements put forward by Nokia for its Lumia devices with this latest update and the best among them are better messaging features. The browsing experience with Internet Explorer is expected to satisfy on all levels with special features on the update.
The most interesting element of this update is that the users have the flexibility to send text messages as a reply to incoming phone calls. Users can also easily connect to WiFi networks by using the connection history options.
As per news from Microsoft, certain surprise packages are also waiting for the users once this update gets installed. There are improvements in the area of battery management and also imaging performance.
The Bluetooth connectivity as well as start-up sequence with these handsets would be more reliable and efficient with WP8 Portico update. For those users who are not receiving any messages on the update availability, there are options to check with the update settings manually.