TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
The cloud server app of Nokia, Nokia Xpress has crossed its beta stage and is available for Windows phones OS based Lumia series. The features of Nokia Xpress include Data Usage Dashboard, Magazine, Page Search, Translations and Sky Drive Connect.
To add another feather to its cap, the mobile giant has come out with an exclusive app for the Lumia devices. The new app is run by the cloud-servers saving a bulk of time in data consumption. The Windows phone can use the cloud server to download blogs, news and stories and store in a readable mode. The users can also keep a check on the data usage as it will appear on the home screen.
The app also supports several tabs and the web pages can be viewed later. The app also connects to SkyDrive to enable users to store images and videos easily without spending much on the data charges. It is also easy to translate web pages using this app.
Any user who desires to translate web pages can simply open it in this app and enjoy reading the translated content in any of the languages available. The app primarily aims at reducing the data costs and other resources of the phone directing much of the tasks to the cloud servers.
The app is now available for free download on Windows 8 phone from the Windows Store.
The essence of this app is that it serves as a gateway to Nokia's Xpress cloud service. The app is a fast and fun way to discover contents and enjoying it while saving time and money.