TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala: Police Told Mediapersons To Vacate Sannidhanam, Pamba
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite With 8 GB RAM Spotted On TENAA With Improved Cameras
- This Beautiful Town In Uttarakhand Is All You Need To Relax
- Did You Know That Cayenne Pepper Can Boost Hair Growth?
- BREAKING! Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Confirm Their Wedding Date; Release Official Statement
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs Windies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Kohli And Rohit Fire India To Comprehensive Win
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 For 2000 Nursing Assistants
The cloud server app of Nokia, Nokia Xpress has crossed its beta stage and is available for Windows phones OS based Lumia series. The features of Nokia Xpress include Data Usage Dashboard, Magazine, Page Search, Translations and Sky Drive Connect.
To add another feather to its cap, the mobile giant has come out with an exclusive app for the Lumia devices. The new app is run by the cloud-servers saving a bulk of time in data consumption. The Windows phone can use the cloud server to download blogs, news and stories and store in a readable mode. The users can also keep a check on the data usage as it will appear on the home screen.
The app also supports several tabs and the web pages can be viewed later. The app also connects to SkyDrive to enable users to store images and videos easily without spending much on the data charges. It is also easy to translate web pages using this app.
Any user who desires to translate web pages can simply open it in this app and enjoy reading the translated content in any of the languages available. The app primarily aims at reducing the data costs and other resources of the phone directing much of the tasks to the cloud servers.
The app is now available for free download on Windows 8 phone from the Windows Store.
The essence of this app is that it serves as a gateway to Nokia's Xpress cloud service. The app is a fast and fun way to discover contents and enjoying it while saving time and money.