TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
Nokia continues to deliver updates for its phones that run on Belle OS even though the company has stated that 808 PureView is the last Symbian smartphone that the company will roll out. AllAboutSymbian has reported that the Finnish company has rolled out a new software update for 808 PureView smartphone and for Belle FP2 smartphones. The update apparently brings a few improvements to the already-installed applications on the devices like the Colorizit app, Twitter and Flickr.
The Colorizit application available in Nokia 808 PureView gets a refresh through the software update. The refresh seems to be a simple application update. Twitter and Flickr, on the other hand, receives new image sharing options.
Initially, users had to go through the Nokia Social option in the Share menu in order to share to Twitter. However, with the update, direct sharing to Twitter can be done through Share menu without going via ‘Nokia Social'. After share, middle toolbar button turns to Twitter icon. There is no count for characters but when the characters reach the Twitter limit the typing frame turn into red color as warning. Also, the Share menu allows direct sharing to Flickr. After the share, the toolbar button in the middle becomes Flickr icon.
The owners of Belle FP2 devices will observe that there are two updates that are available for downloading. This indicates that the update is a multi-stage one. Users can find out if they have updates ready for download into their Nokia 808 PureView by going to Settings, selecting Device Manager, hitting the Menu button on the lower right corner and checking for updates. After each update, it is advisable to restart the device so that the changes take effect.