TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
NVIDIA will shortly announce their most awaited greatest graphics adapter with the label GeForce Titan GK110. The pictures of NVIDIA's latest graphics card are already out and users can check it out on VideoCardz and Egypt Hardware. There are photos of the card from various angles like a full featured snap, a press shot and also one of the printed circuit board.
The picture of the PCB reminds us of the GK104 GeForce GTX 690. There is alloy cooler made out of magnesium and an acrylic window through which aluminium fin can be seen. The card features only a supported brace and not an internal heat spreader that was expected to be fully covered. This enhances cooling as TIM can be applied on the chip die by overclockers. Even though the inclusion of a reference cooler is more than enough for normal functioning, a high-end adapter is added which leaves users expecting something more.
The overall functionality of the card is well supported by standard options including tantalum capacitors, driver-MOSFETs and slimline chokes. It features SLI bridge fingers and also dual-link DVI which are two in number. A display port and HDMI port is also included to add to the flexibility in usage. The LED logo power output which is well controlled by software is 2 PIN and a PWM fan power output is 4 pin. Unlike normal graphics adapters, it has only one GPU but has ample horse power as a 6 pin and 8 pin PCI is required for the working.