TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
The makers of one of the most preferred Mobile browsers in the world, Opera Software are reportedly prepping to introduce a new smartphone and tablet browser.
Dubbed as, Opera Ice, according to the Pocket-lint report, the latest browser will be revealed at MWC and available for download around February 2013 to compete with Google and Apple in the mobile browser platforms.
During the "meeting held before Christmas, Lars Boilesen, CEO of Opera, outlined the company's strategy for 2013. Afterwards, product managers took to the stage to demo the new browser, which will be run on the WebKit, not Presto, platform," said the report.
"The new Opera Ice browser will be based around hiding the technology as much as possible and embracing rich applications. It will ditch all buttons and instead use gestures to control key elements like forwards and backwards, " added the report.
Reportedly, as per the product manager, the new Opera Ice will be a "full touch and tablet-focused browser." Besides the same, the browser will also have a universal bar for users to carry a search or type a URL.
Moving ahead, it was also revealed that Opera has no future plans to bring out a browser app for Windows RT or Windows Phone OS, however if the sales picks up, the company can look up for options. To have a look at the upcoming Opera Ice browser yourself, go through the video below.