TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
Panasonic will be joining hands with popular messenger app WeChat for offering preloaded WeChat application on upcoming smartphones.
Panasonic has also opened an "Official Account" on WeChat called "Panasonic Smart". "Official Accounts" is a special feature of WeChat, that can be utilized by companies and merchants alike to build interactivity with their fans in a new and innovative way - through which Panasonic Smartphone users can stay connected on WeChat and stay tuned to latest Panasonic updates. Consumers can share their views & queries related to their Panasonic smartphones through text, voice or video messages; consequently enhancing the overall customer experience.
WeChat is a leading global mobile social communication application with 70 million international registered user accounts. With a bundle of innovative features like ‘Voice Messaging', WeChat is re-defining the way people communicate with each other. WeChat is the first application in communication space which enables users to send voice messages at the touch of a button. ‘Moments' is another key differentiating feature of WeChat where users can post image or text and share with their selected friends in a secure way.
Talking about the association Mr. Manish Sharma - Managing Director, Panasonic India said, "Indian mobile phone market and we are committed to continually enhance the user experience on all Panasonic phones. Social networking and messaging apps, which continue to grow in popularity, are the best ways to provide our customers with an enhanced user experience. We are excited about our collaboration with WeChat and look forward to working closely with WeChat to bring even more innovative features to our customers across all our phones."