TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
One of the popular cross-platform instant messaging application Hike has now received an update. It is not a huge update but an interesting one, which brings a new political sticker pack aimed at youth for the general election 2014. The pack includes stickers for Narendra Modi, Rahul Gandhi, Arvind Kejriwal and other generic stickers dedicated to this year's elections.
India's free messaging app in fact got $14 Million funding from Bharti Softbank (BSB) recently. It has already crossed over 15 million users back in February.
Among the smartphone users, stickers have already become a popular means to express any occasion and emotions in precise and humorous ways. In the past other similar apps like WeChat, Line and also Facebook Messenger had already introduced stickers.
This particular stickers that the Hike has now been updated with is somewhat special as it will make most of the electoral gossip more efficient over the app. Moreover, this upcoming elections can also be talked about in a humorous way by using the new stickers in Hike.
Regarding the new political sticker pack, Hike said, "the new political sticker pack has also been introduced basis a heavy demand from Hike users who are excited about the General Elections. These stickers will add more context to their political chit-chats with a little bit of fun and humor."