TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
Gamers out there here's some news that might interest you, Gaming brand Razor has released Razer Surround software, which brings virtual 7.1 channel surround sound experience with any stereo headphones. The best thing is this is a free software available for windows.
The company claims that the freeware Razer Surround uses an advanced 7.1 virtual surround sound engine that allows gamers personalize audio settings as per their requirement. The settings can be changed to best suit the features of a headphone and an individual's ears. The settings can be set with a series of simple listening tests. You will be able to save the settings on cloud, so you can use the same settings in different systems. Razer Surround is compatible with any headphones and offers a easy interface, which allows you to tweak the audio by simply rotating a dial.
Calibrate to your individual preferences
Pre-configured calibrations for all Razer Audio products
Bass boost - For a thundering bass
Sound normalization - Reduce loudness variation
Voice clarity - For crystal clear incoming voice communication
Voice level - Adjust the level of incoming voice communication
Custom & 11 pre-set equalizer settings
Works with any stereo headset/headphones
You can download Razor Surround from razerzone