TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Saavan, music service provider announced their paid music service, Saavan-Pro. The music service will allow users to stream music in both online and offline modes. Saavan already has a free music streaming service for several platforms including iPhone and iPad, which of course is only available in online mode. Saavan pro will enable users to save songs in their device, for offline listening. All, the user has to do is hit the cloud icon next the the song in the playlist and walla, the song is available for offline listening.
Savan-Pro will allow users listen high quality music, without interruptions from pesky advertisements. The service will come with a 30-day free trial, after which the user can subscribe to Saavn Pro at ($3.99 ) Rs 215 per month, directly through their Apple ID. The service is to be made available worldwide, including US, UK and other major markets apart from India. According to the company around 10,000 people have already registered to at pro.saavn.com.
The music service will initially be launched for iOS devices and is expected to make way to Android platform, eventually. The company claims to have tie ups with over 300 music labels across Bollywood , regional and devotional genres. Also, there are reports about Saavn tying up with Sony Music and Universal Music, to give an all new English music streaming service as well.