TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 confirmed to have 10GB RAM and 5G support
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Saavan, music service provider announced their paid music service, Saavan-Pro. The music service will allow users to stream music in both online and offline modes. Saavan already has a free music streaming service for several platforms including iPhone and iPad, which of course is only available in online mode. Saavan pro will enable users to save songs in their device, for offline listening. All, the user has to do is hit the cloud icon next the the song in the playlist and walla, the song is available for offline listening.
Savan-Pro will allow users listen high quality music, without interruptions from pesky advertisements. The service will come with a 30-day free trial, after which the user can subscribe to Saavn Pro at ($3.99 ) Rs 215 per month, directly through their Apple ID. The service is to be made available worldwide, including US, UK and other major markets apart from India. According to the company around 10,000 people have already registered to at pro.saavn.com.
The music service will initially be launched for iOS devices and is expected to make way to Android platform, eventually. The company claims to have tie ups with over 300 music labels across Bollywood , regional and devotional genres. Also, there are reports about Saavn tying up with Sony Music and Universal Music, to give an all new English music streaming service as well.