TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- How The Phone Calls And Explosives Clearly Link Pulwama Attack To Pakistan
- Mahindra XUV300 Electric S210 Promises A Range Of 400km — Details Out!
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Tipped To Launch In Ceramic Black: Price And Specs
- Here's Portal To Apply For Education Loan At Multiple Banks
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Madhu Chopra Reacts To Priyanka's 'Baby Bump' Photos!
- Kangana Ranaut Convinces Us To Make Sari An Everyday Wear With This Humble Sari
Samsung ChatON 3.5 Brings Hindi Language Support, Now Share Files Larger Than 1GB
South Korean tech giant Samsung is not only making advancements in the smartphones and tablet devices but at the same time the company has also been focusing on the software aspect in these devices.
The company has now updated its proprietary instant messaging application ChatON to version 3.5. And the update brings a great deal of improvements in the app. One of the most impressive features now enabled in the app is the option to share a massive files weighing up to 1GB at a time. This is one of a kind and only this particular app has this size of file sharing option. Moreover, the sharing can be done 5 times per day, in certain countries.
But this is not the only feature that has come with the update but now you can get a recall option which enables the users to cancel messages sent to a wrong person. Users can also now share real-time location with ChatON buddies for a specified period of time (through the integration with the Glympse application).
Other features include an increased chats limit of 200 to 1,001 in Group chat and an improved message integration allows users to manage ChatON and SMS/MMS messages from the same sender in one chat room.
One of the interesting features to be liked is the new language support the update has brought in the app. Thus now the app will also support Arabic, Turkish, Farsi and Hindi languages.
It should be noted that the ChatON app is available across multiple platforms including Android, iOS, BlackBerry, Windows Phone, feature phones and PC. But the latest update has only been pushed to the Android device.
Reportedly, MR. Jaehyun Park, a Vice President of Samsung's Media Solution Center said, "ChatON will offer more differentiated messaging features to improve user convenience and focus on supplying various content to enhance global competitiveness."