- Automobiles Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- Sports ISL 2019-20: I don’t need to prove anything to anyone, but myself: Jeje Lalpekhlua
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- Lifestyle Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Samsung ChatON 3.5 Brings Hindi Language Support, Now Share Files Larger Than 1GB
South Korean tech giant Samsung is not only making advancements in the smartphones and tablet devices but at the same time the company has also been focusing on the software aspect in these devices.
The company has now updated its proprietary instant messaging application ChatON to version 3.5. And the update brings a great deal of improvements in the app. One of the most impressive features now enabled in the app is the option to share a massive files weighing up to 1GB at a time. This is one of a kind and only this particular app has this size of file sharing option. Moreover, the sharing can be done 5 times per day, in certain countries.
But this is not the only feature that has come with the update but now you can get a recall option which enables the users to cancel messages sent to a wrong person. Users can also now share real-time location with ChatON buddies for a specified period of time (through the integration with the Glympse application).
Other features include an increased chats limit of 200 to 1,001 in Group chat and an improved message integration allows users to manage ChatON and SMS/MMS messages from the same sender in one chat room.
One of the interesting features to be liked is the new language support the update has brought in the app. Thus now the app will also support Arabic, Turkish, Farsi and Hindi languages.
It should be noted that the ChatON app is available across multiple platforms including Android, iOS, BlackBerry, Windows Phone, feature phones and PC. But the latest update has only been pushed to the Android device.
Reportedly, MR. Jaehyun Park, a Vice President of Samsung's Media Solution Center said, "ChatON will offer more differentiated messaging features to improve user convenience and focus on supplying various content to enhance global competitiveness."