TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Avalanche In Ladakh — 5 Bodies Recovered; 5 Feared Trapped
- New Tax Laws Help You To Save More This Tax Season — Here's How
- AFC Asian Cup 2019 — Full Schedule
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
After releasing the State Bank Freedom app for Android and iOS in 20011 and 2012 respectively, State Bank Of India has now launched the Windows Phone version of the app. State Bank Freedom let's you transfer funds within SBI or other, bank accounts, pay bills, esquire about SBI services, make request for check books and recharge your DTH service and more.
The app is convenient and is a must have for people who have smartphones and an account in SBI. It could be coincidence but SBI has released apps for different platforms year after year. Before you can use the app you will need to register to get your User ID and Default MPIN.
Step 1: Send SMS MBSREG to 9223440000 to receive User ID and Default MPIN.
Step 2: Download State Bank Freedom application from here.
Step 3: Change the default MPIN through State Bank FreedoM application.
Step 4: Complete registration process instantaneously by visiting State Bank ATM or Branch
Users are given two options the registering their accounts
Option 1: Activate using State Bank ATM-cum-Debit card at any State Bank ATM.
Choose 'Mobile Registration > Mobile Banking Registration > Registration'
Enter your 10 digit mobile number, which should be already registered with the Bank.
Option 2: Submit registration form at the Home Branch for immediate activation.
As per the reviews people have been complaining about issues with changing the default MPIN. SBI will definitely have to produce a quick update that vanquish the bug.