TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Speedtest.net the easy way to test network speeds has come up with a Windows Phone 8 app. The app is designed with a view to bring all the testing goodness to the phone. The app can check download speeds, connection consistency, upload speeds, track past tests etc. The app also allows the users to share the test results with others.
The speedtest.net network is a useful tool in deducting network speeds but when it comes to the Windows Phone 8, the users are unable to get past the welcome screen. Speedtest.net app searches for a network to ping and test speeds as soon as it is launched.
But the app is not able to identify the networks and issues a "Network Connection Error". This has prevented the users from using the app. The results were the same when the app was tried on Microcell and Wi-Fi disabled devices.
The developers are working endlessly to resolve the issue. It is also found that the app works successfully in Nokia Lumia 920 and HTC8X over both cellular and Wi-Fi signals. Hopefully, the problem will be resolved soon and the users can check out who has the fastest network connection in the town.
Speedtest.net app for Windows Phone 8 can be downloaded for free here in the Windows Phone store. Speedtest.net is a one tap connection which ensures the network speeds within 30 seconds. It is used by millions of users to test their internet speeds and trusted by professionals like New York Times, the BBC, Anandtech etc.