TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP Is A History Changer, Name Changer, But Not A Game Changer — Mamata Banerjee
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Best Smartphones With 4000mAh And 5000mAh Battery Under Rs 10,000
- Deepika Padukone Invites Katrina And Ranbir To Her Wedding Reception
- Unbelievable Mysterious Stones Found On Earth
- A Beginners Guide On How To Invest In Mutual Funds In India
- Do You Know About This Hidden Hill Fort In Uttar Pradesh?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
Here is the latest video recording enhancement app for iOS devices called Spotliter. The application which is developed by Netomat, is currently available for free download on iTunes. The app is much like the Instagram app, but this one is meant for videos.
The best part about the app is that, now the iOS device users with the app can add multiple effects to the video. Moreover, these effects can be used while the the video is being recorded by simple touch motions such as tapping, pinching, swiping or sliding fingers on the display of the device.
Although there are ample number of video recording apps available on iTunes Store for iOS devices but this one is quite better and is likely to be as popular as the Instagram. The touch effects and filters that are available within the app are far unique and entertaining as well.
Here is how the app works:
You can tap, slide or pinch your fingers on the iPhone or iPad's after you are in a camera screen. The app "spotlites" specific areas in your video. As said earlier, the app can use the effects, change them and even flip between front and back cameras while you're recording a video. Further, the Spotlier also comes with the capability to pause, adjust and restart recording to compose the perfect video.
<center><center><iframe width="100%" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6PdXA19iGbQ?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></center></center>
Netomat CEO and co-founder Kris Ramanathann said, "Our goal for Spotliter was to make a video camera app that offered powerful, sophisticated effects yet was very simple and intuitive to use. We wanted the user's first reaction to be, ‘yeah, this is how a touchscreen video camera should work.' It was also extremely important to us that the touch effects themselves were not only fun but truly useful in helping people tell their stories in their own particular ways."