TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
The company behind the popular SwiftKey keyboard app for smartphones and tablet has now announced the the beta version of their SwiftKey Cloud. The SwiftKey keyboard for android is what you can call a smart app, it is able to learn form the users, adapting the personalized language insights, including words, phrases and habits.
Users can now backup these personalization settings on SwiftKey Cloud, so in case a new phone is purchased or an existing device is lost, users can use quickly access the cloud service and retrieve the settings.
SwiftKey Cloud will also analyze Twitter and other news sources, find trending topics and bring up predictions on words and phrases for the user. The company says, the service will first be launched for US and UK English, Spanish, French, Portuguese & Brazilian Portuguese with and support for more languages will be coming soon.
The company also says SwiftKey's predictions have enhanced along with Gmail, Facebook and Yahoo! Mail integration too. More sources are to be added soon.
SwiftKey Cloud Beta for android smartphones can be downloaded from here
SwiftKey Cloud Beta for tablets can be downloaded from here.
The company says once the the app is out of beta stage, it will be launched Google Play, Amazon Appstore with the SwiftKey 4.2 update. Premium users will be able to readily access the feature and new users will have to purchase it.