TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
The company behind the popular SwiftKey keyboard app for smartphones and tablet has now announced the the beta version of their SwiftKey Cloud. The SwiftKey keyboard for android is what you can call a smart app, it is able to learn form the users, adapting the personalized language insights, including words, phrases and habits.
Users can now backup these personalization settings on SwiftKey Cloud, so in case a new phone is purchased or an existing device is lost, users can use quickly access the cloud service and retrieve the settings.
SwiftKey Cloud will also analyze Twitter and other news sources, find trending topics and bring up predictions on words and phrases for the user. The company says, the service will first be launched for US and UK English, Spanish, French, Portuguese & Brazilian Portuguese with and support for more languages will be coming soon.
The company also says SwiftKey's predictions have enhanced along with Gmail, Facebook and Yahoo! Mail integration too. More sources are to be added soon.
SwiftKey Cloud Beta for android smartphones can be downloaded from here
SwiftKey Cloud Beta for tablets can be downloaded from here.
The company says once the the app is out of beta stage, it will be launched Google Play, Amazon Appstore with the SwiftKey 4.2 update. Premium users will be able to readily access the feature and new users will have to purchase it.