TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
The team responsible for the immensely popular SwiftKey Flow keyboard has rolled out an update at their VIP community. The update is version 188.8.131.52 SwiftKey Flow beta. Apart from giving a few enhanced features, the update will also dish out a lot of bug fixes to previous problems. All in all, the new update provides a very good typing experience and excellent performance.
It was not a mere changelog that SwiftKey came up with, but a whole list of what is to be taken note of and also a full list of issues. All the information regarding the changes and the issues are updated in the SwiftKey Flow Blog.
One of the highlighting features of SwiftKey Flow is its ability to float entire sentences as opposed to just a single word, without lifting the finger. The prediction engine can even predict words as well as incorporate spaces.
The previous version had a serious issue. If a single mistake was made in a word anywhere, on pressing backspace, the whole sentence used to be deleted which was grossly inconvenient.
‘Save sentence' feature has been integrated, which is called Flow-through-space autocommit. In case you make mistakes while flowing through space, the previous words except the last will be inserted without losing them, as was the case in the previous version. The double capitalization issue has been resolved, so has the fixed memory errors.
You can download SwiftKey Flow for smartphones and SwiftKey Flow for tablets and begin a brand new experience.