TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Times Mobile has launched a new app through which users can now wish their loved ones. The new app puts an end to the messaging concept and introduces a new concept of personalized greetings accompanied by soothing music. Voice cards, the new concept introduced by the app makes users easy to record in their own voice, their greetings for loved ones.
The feature can be used on special occasions like birthdays, anniversary, valentines' day and other festivals. The new app by Times mobile is introduced targeting the age group of 15-35 years. Users have the option to select from a range of prayers, aaratis, Diwali songs, and customize messages to their friends and family.
The customers are required to dial 58888066 to use GreetZAP. Customers also have the option of downloading the GreetZAP festival app exclusive for android phones. The app can be downloaded from the Google Play Store. The app will be available to iPhone users in the coming weeks. The app can be downloaded for free and voice cards can be sent free of cost.
Messages are charged on festive days, and valentine day, but this app, however, makes it easy for users to send in personalized greetings at no cost. The app has been launched right in time ahead of Valentines' day. The feature is also available for non-android users. The non-Android users can access the app through web from www.greetzap.com or m.greetzap.com.
The service is currently available with all leading telecom service providers Airtel, Vodafone, Reliance etc. The app targets customers who want to use gifting services such as sending flowers and gifts to friends and relatives.