TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
Times Mobile has launched a new app through which users can now wish their loved ones. The new app puts an end to the messaging concept and introduces a new concept of personalized greetings accompanied by soothing music. Voice cards, the new concept introduced by the app makes users easy to record in their own voice, their greetings for loved ones.
The feature can be used on special occasions like birthdays, anniversary, valentines' day and other festivals. The new app by Times mobile is introduced targeting the age group of 15-35 years. Users have the option to select from a range of prayers, aaratis, Diwali songs, and customize messages to their friends and family.
The customers are required to dial 58888066 to use GreetZAP. Customers also have the option of downloading the GreetZAP festival app exclusive for android phones. The app can be downloaded from the Google Play Store. The app will be available to iPhone users in the coming weeks. The app can be downloaded for free and voice cards can be sent free of cost.
Messages are charged on festive days, and valentine day, but this app, however, makes it easy for users to send in personalized greetings at no cost. The app has been launched right in time ahead of Valentines' day. The feature is also available for non-android users. The non-Android users can access the app through web from www.greetzap.com or m.greetzap.com.
The service is currently available with all leading telecom service providers Airtel, Vodafone, Reliance etc. The app targets customers who want to use gifting services such as sending flowers and gifts to friends and relatives.