TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Olympic Body Punishes India For Declining Visas To Pakistan Team After Pulwama
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Rs 1.40 Lakh Phone priced
- Europa League — Arsenal 3 BATE 0 3-1 Agg: Emery's Men Ease Through
- Maruti Wagon R Electric Price Expectations — Most-Affordable EV At The Time Of Launch
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- DeepVeer’s Glamorous Entry At Femina Beauty Awards
- Plan Your Next Getaway To Amalapuram, Andhra Pradesh
- 'I Love You' Is Hard For These Zodiacs
Twitter for Android, iPhone, iPod touch and iPad Gets Updated
Twitter app for Android, iPhone, iPod touch and iPad has been update and has received few enhancements in terms of search, better notifications and other improvements.
The latest version of the app is available on android at Google Play Store and for iOS at Apple iTunes Store. As usual the app is available for free download and has introduced host of new features, as listed below:
Top Tweets from big moments in the past pop out when you search for a given term.
Get more topic and user suggestions for your query, based on what's happening in real time when you search.
Pull-to-refresh in Discover shows a new, smoother animation.
Get suggestions when adding a hashtag or username as you compose a new Tweet. (iOS only)
When you open a web page you can now see the related Tweet for more context. Just pull the tray icon up or down to see or hide the Tweet. (iOS only)
Long conversations in the Tweet details view now shows all of the replies to any Tweet (iOS only)
When you block a user in the app, their Tweets will instantly disappear from the Connect tab in the app (iOS only)
Support for traditional Chinese (iOS only)
Logout support (iOS 6 only)
Uploading videos via Mobypicture, Vodpod and Posterous is no longer supported (iOS only)
Apart from these features the updated Twitter app will bring additional bug fixes and minor improvements. After the update, the app has been getting mixed reactions from users. Some say it's great, while others are having bug related issues with it. Please, fell free to share your experience with the app, in the comments section below.