TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Twitter has recently updated the app for the Android and iOS users. The update in fact focuses on the security aspect and now the app will not require an SMS verification as such and one can login to the account directly.
One can now address requests from the phone itself where a push notification will show up in the app itself through which users can act accordingly. In other words, there is no need to provide phone number for login verification.
Moreover if one is using multiple Twitter accounts with one phone number, with this update he one can opt all of them into login verification.
Moreover, the app can also provide a backup code if unfortunately one doesn't have a data network connection. codes can also be written down or stored in a safe place, and used to access the account on twitter even if you lose your phone.
Other features brought about by the update is a refreshed photo gallery that appears in a grid format and lets users have a quick look at the images instantly.
There is also a development on the search experience which will now provide more information about people who show up in Twitter searches.
With growing need of security, Apps are getting more and more secured and recently the Android users have started getting the Android Device Manager Update by which the device can be secure more security. However, with the increase in the security threat and hacking taking place in the personal social networking accounts, it is imperative to have such security features.