TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
Amid anticipation and excitement for the 2014 season of the Indian Premier League, UC Browser, India's most popular mobile browser, has announced co-operation with The Times of India, Cricbuzz, Yahoo Cricket, NDTV Cricket and Cricketnext to provide users with one-stop service for everything related to IPL 2014.
Under the terms of the partnerships, UC Browser will release a special version prior to the start of IPL 2014 that integrates all IPL news, information and services provided by the aforementioned media outlets. UC Browser users will be able to quickly and conveniently access the most comprehensive IPL content on their mobile devices, including scores, previews, commentaries, news, interviews, stats, photos, videos and more. The partnerships also enable these media outlets to tap a new platform to stay connected with their audience while expanding reach to UC Browser's sizable user base in India.
UC Browser is the most popular mobile browser in India with over 30% market share, while TOI, Cricbuzz, Yahoo Cricket, NDTV Cricket and Cricketnext are the best sources for cricket news and information. The joint effort by these market leaders aims to provide the ultimate one-stop service for cricket fans.
UC Browser's large user base attracts providers who bring better content and services, which in turn attract more users, effectively forming a virtuous cycle. UC Browser is now working with 5,000 partners - including online service providers, app and game developers, and e-commerce merchants - to help maximize their exposure and distribution.
"Our mission is to provide users with a fast all-in-one web experience, and part of that includes offering the best content and services," said Abhishek Sharma, Director of Marketing Communications at UCWeb India. "All the cricket fans who don't get to watch the IPL matches at home, now have a one stop destination to catch all the IPL related actions on UC Browser. We will provide a fast and convenient way to access match related information such as fixtures, live scores, results, news etc."