TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
After releasing the latest 3.2 version of the UC Browser recently for the Windows Phone devices, the UCWeb is all set to launch the version 3.3 of the same browser.
The company has not released the exact date for the release of the new version of UC Browser app. However, the app will be soon made available to download for Windows Phone 3.3 devices. The report comes courtesy of WPCentral.
There are numbers of improvement that the updated version of the browser will bring in the device. One of the major enhancements is Wi-Fi Sharing, which will enable users to manage their mobile files via web pages on PC through same Wi-Fi connection.
Also, the application will also get the support for small tiles on Speed dial, along with the option to pin features besides normal sites. The updated browser will also be available on smartphones with optimized Site Navigation, as well as with support for Geo-location Sharing.
UCWeb reportedly said, "You will see our warmest greetings during the holiday season on the splash screen and tiles,"
The upcoming version of the browser app will also include a background downloads, which will enable users to to download files even after the user exits UC Browser.
Other important improvements are voice commands and users can organize their downloads by different categories.
The app has not only been on Windows Phone since early 2012, but the team behind it is hell bent of pushing updates to their browser app. Moreover, the app also comes with other features like themes, Night mode, Full screen viewing, Text-only loading, Incognito browsing, "Visit as a PC".